LAMAFibersol is a high-quality, cold-applied asphalt emulsion that provides reliable protection and reinforcement for your roof. This innovative product is prepared with mineral colloid emulsifying agents and reinforced with non-asbestos fibers for added strength and durability.
|5 gal / 200L
|Brush or Spray
|Pails per Pallet
- General Waterproofing: for use on concrete (exposed or below ground), cement, roofing felt, mastic asphalt, and corrugated iron, as a water and moisture barrier.
- Metal Protection: Provides protection against corrosion of pipes, structural steel work and other metallic equipment.
- Insulation: Provides weatherproofing layer when used over exposed insulation, in conjunction with a light weight non-woven glass fiber. Also for use as a vapor barrier when applied on concrete surface below insulation.
- Stir LAMAFibersol emulsion to homogeneity and apply the first coat at a rate of not less than 0.75 kg/m².
- Allow the first coat to dry.
- Apply the second coat at the same rate and at right angle to the first coat.
- Protect from frost and rain until fully cured.